TERMS & CONDITIONS
“ORAL HEALTH MONTH 2021” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 68 603 310 292, 82 Hughes Avenue, Ermington NSW 2115 Australia (“Promoter”). Telephone: 02 9684 0888.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Drakes, Foodland, Foodworks and IGA Metcash (SupaIGA, IGA and IGA X-press) retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 01/07/2021 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Spend a minimum of $5 on any Polident, Macleans or Sensodyne product/s in a single transaction from Drakes, Foodland, Foodworks, SupaIGA, IGA or IGA X-press nationally (“Qualifying Purchase”) and retain their purchase receipt;
- Visit listentoyourmouth.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their first name, last name, date of birth, valid email address and phone number), agree to provide their full address in the event that they are a winner, upload a copy of their purchase receipt; and
- submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per receipt, per household each calendar week (being Monday to Sunday); and (b) each entry must be made separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be fourteen (14) draws conducted for this promotion, thirteen (13) weekly draws (each a “Weekly Draw”) and one (1) major draw (“Major Draw”). Entries open at 12:00am AEST and close at 11:59pm AEST for each draw on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Core Marketing Services, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031 Australia at 10:00am AEST on the dates specified in the table below. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draws but will be entered into the Major Draw. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at listentoyourmouth.com.au from 14/07/2021.
|Weekly Draw||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date|
12. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first seven (7) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a $200 IGA VISA Gift Card.
15. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a years worth of groceries valued at $9,500. Prize will be awarded in the form of a MetCash Gift Card. The MetCash Gift Card will be redeemable for food and groceries only and excludes purchases of tobacco and alcohol. Full terms and conditions for the redemption of a MetCash Gift Card are available at https://metcashgiftcards.com.au/collections/food-grocery/products/iga-supermarkets-fgo-gift-card. The years worth of groceries is based on $181 per week as per the Canstarblue website (https://www.canstarblue.com.au/groceries/average-grocery-bill/) that indicates that four-person households (this may include families of four people living under the same roof), spend on average $181 a week on groceries.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the MetCash Gift Card or IGA VISA Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the MetCash Gift Card or IGA VISA Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the MetCash Gift Card or IGA VISA Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the MetCash Gift Card or IGA VISA Gift Card.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $27,700.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. Winners must claim their prize by 9:00am AEDST on 13/01/2022. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14/01/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at listentoyourmouth.com.au from 18/01/2022.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
NSW Authority No. TP/00914 ACT Permit No. TP21/00492 SA Permit No. T21/457